Club runs cancelled today

We have taken the decision to cancel the club run tonight, 19th March. There is a yellow warning of snow and ice from the Met Office and some leaders cannot get to Crediton because of the snow. Hopefully all back to normal on Wednesday, with the Teign group starting up again too. If individuals choose to meet up and run you do so at your own risk.